Am I or my Loved One Eligible to join the AIM2CERV study?
Women may be able to participate in the study if they:
- Are 18 years old or older
- Have a diagnosis of high-risk, locally advanced cervical cancer
- Will, or have received treatment with both radiation and chemotherapy within 16 weeks of being screened for the study
- Have no evidence of cervical cancer at screening or at the end of their chemotherapy and radiation therapy
Women may not be able to participate in the study if they:
- Have stage IVB cervical cancer
- Have had or plan to have a total hysterectomy
- Have an implanted medical device that cannot be easily removed (arterial and venous stents, dental and breast implants, and venous access devices are permitted)
- Are allergic to trimethoprim/sulfamethoxazole and ampicillin.
If the description of the study applies to you, and you want to learn more about participating in the study, please contact us online or call our information line at 1-844-755-5807
If you want to learn about future Advaxis trials in cervical cancer, please click here and sign up.
Some important things you should know
You should check with your doctor to get more information about your cervical cancer
If you haven’t completed your chemotherapy and radiation yet, you can be evaluated for the study when you finish your treatment
You will undergo a formal evaluation with blood tests and scans to confirm that you’re eligible to participate in this study